Telegram has a lot of functionalities of its own. One of them is the ability to add custom Telegram stickers. And here, I’m going to explain to you every bit of a step you need to follow to make your personal humor stored in the form of stickers. So let’s get started.
Telegram application has evolved very much by the time. Sometime before, it lacks in terms of features than some other rivals. But now Telegram is far better than even more popular messengers like Facebook messenger, WhatsApp, iMessage, etc. I personally use it for its flexibility and smooth feel.
You can use stickers features like Telegram in FB Messenger too, but not better. Through Telegram, you can make and share your own developed custom stickers with your friends in order to make your chats more meaningful. You don’t have to wait for so long just for your stickers to be approved.
I WILL RECOMMEND TO USE A DESKTOP HERE, YOU CAN DO SO ON TELEGRAM WEB. YOU CAN DO THIS ON YOUR PHONE TOO JUST BY FOLLOWING ALL THE STEPS GIVEN BELOW.
So here are the following steps to do so.
Step 1. Designing Custom Stickers
Stickers are something that expresses your feelings, and feelings could be in any shape. So you’re not bound to be a graphic designer or something of that sort to make sweet and hilarious stickers for your mates. All that matters is that it should be relatable and have some meaning describing itself.
You also don’t need to purchase any kind of photo editing software like Photoshop. I’ll suggest you use Microsoft Paint or Gimp which are free alternatives so you can save some bucks. for smartphones, PicsArt will be the best option. Those will suffice for making custom Telegram stickers.
Keep the following in mind before finishing off making the stickers.
- Each sticker in the pack must be in transparent PNG (.png) format.
- The size of the individual sticker should be 512×512 pixels.
- Your custom Telegram stickers must not infringe on any copyright issues like using the exclusive logo of companies. Due to that, your sticker might be downed by Telegram administrators. It’s not that strict though.
- You also got an option to add an icon for your sticker pack. You’ll need a PNG format 100×100 sized transparent image for that.
You can make as many stickers as you want to be included in your pack. Also, you can continue to add more stickers even after publishing the pack.
Step 2. Telegram Stickers Bot
After making all your stickers, head over to Telegram Stickers Bot.
This chat will be open up then. You can use the commands listed there to do things corresponding to them.
Step 3. Submit Stickers
Now start the chat by tapping on the “Start” option given at the bottom. These following options will pop up.
- Now Type /newpack command and send it.
- It will ask you a name for your pack, enter your pack name and send.
- Now it will ask you to send the custom sticker you want to add, select it from files and send.
NOTE: Select stickers as Files instead of Image, else it will reject the submitted sticker.
- After that, send an emoji that can relate to the sticker you submitted. You can relate atmost 2 emojis per sticker.
- You need to repeat this process for every single sticker you want to submit for your sticker pack.
- Enter /publish command, now if you wish, upload an icon for your stickers pack. If not, enter /skip command and move on.
- Provide a Slug (name to be used in URL) for your sticker pack.
Step 4. Share And Use Your Stickers
Like they said, Kaboom! your custom Telegram stickers pack is now live on Telegram messenger. Mine made above with you guys is “Memore“. Share it with your friends and start using them flawlessly.
Telegram don’t have any sticker store or anything like that. So you have to manually promote and spread your stickers to the Telegrammars around the world. You can share them with different websites and groups related to Telegram.
You can also contact us to promote them, if your stickers got potential, we’ll help you in the best way to advertise it on our website.
Sticking a final one…
Unlike other messaging apps, Telegram provides a variety of features including custom Telegram stickers in order to improve its users’ experience.
Do share this post with your chatting mates if they also love to send stickers.
Let me know your favorite telegram sticker packs so I can also improve the ‘meme‘ness of my chat with girls. Until then keep you chill-chatting up.